Win the chance for iSponsor to DOUBLE your sponsorship amount for the month of April! How? Simply bring on the most exclusive sponsors for your group.
- The competition is open to all iSponsor groups.
- Exclusive sponsors will only be counted when brought on during the month of April.
- The competition commences at 9:00am AEDT, Friday 1st of April 2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT, Saturday 30th April 2022.
- The competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram
- The winner will be notified via email at the beginning of May.
Tips and Tricks to get an Exclusive Sponsor:
- Follow our step by step guide below
- Reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) for assistance
- Follow iSponsor on Instagram and Facebook for more tips on how to get an exclusive sponsor for your group.
Step by step guide:
Below is a step by step guide on how to approach and secure an exclusive sponsor. Remember that we are here with you every step of the way so call your CSM at any time and we will help you with this process.
Step 1: Select 5-10 local businesses you want to approach.
a) Below is a list of 10 local business types that your community may frequent. Getting businesses like these on board means you can ensure consistent income when your supporters shop there. More money for your group and more customers for your local businesses is a win-win.
b) You may even have local business owners within your immediate reach – group supporters, players, parents and coaches who have local businesses that want to get involved. This is a great place to start.
Step 2: Approach these businesses
Once you have your list of 5-10 businesses, it is now time to approach them. Click the link below to download a letter that you can give to the business owner. It informs the business about iSponsor’s sponsorship model and expresses interest in them becoming your exclusive sponsor. We recommend you go into the shop wearing some group merchandise and introduce yourself face to face. This keeps things personal. If you don’t feel comfortable going in person, let us know and we will call the business on your behalf to initiate the conversation. Either way, we are here with you, every step of the way, so lean on us.
Step 3: Social media is your best friend
You never know who follows you on your socials – maybe your next sponsor! It is worth posting about it. Reach out to your CSM if you would like us to create a social media post for you.
Here is a caption idea for the post:
Want to sponsor your local community group but also want to see a return on your investment? Now you can! Get in touch with us today to find out more.
Follow these 3 steps and you’ll be sure to have an exclusive sponsor on board by next week! Even better, you can win the chance to double your monthly sponsorship for April. So what are you waiting for?